Thanks for your interest in guest posting on MyResumeOnline. We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of topics which will encourage and inspire our readers.
Before submitting your article for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- The post must be fresh and original and not previously published either on the Internet or in print.
- MyResumeOnline accepts posts related to resume writing tips and tools, career advice, job interviews, cover letters and other similar topics.
- You agree to not publish the article anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
- Be sure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Write your post with useful content. Always ask: "How can readers benefit from this?."
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit MyResumeOnline readers, it is likely to be published.
- I will not accept affiliate link posts. If you company does not sell the product, please do not post about it.
- Please do not include more than two links in the body of your post.
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please send us your guest post as a Word document or in HTML format with the appropriate tags.
- Please make an effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation in your article. Submissions which require excessive editing will not be accepted.
- Include a short bio (75 words or less) at the end of your post. You should include a link to your Google+ profile. Also, feel free to include a link to your site.
- You can submit one or two images with your post, but they must be properly attributed and credited.
If you have an article that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me via email to
. Please, include your guest post as an attachment or in the body of the email itself.
I will check and reply to all guest post submissions, but it might take up to a week before I get back to you. This doesn't mean I have rejected your article though, and even in case of rejection you should get a response from me, explaining the reason.